Sunday, November 13, 2011

Observation #2 November 8th

Due to my work schedule it had been a week or so since I had las observed my microaquarium. Last time I had found a nematode and was not able to get a good photo of it. This time I scanned the soil multiple times and could not find the nematode. I was disappointed. However I did come across an organism called the The Centrohelid Heleozoa which is under the genus Heterophyrus. During this observation I noticed my percentage of life had decreased since the first observation and setup. It is upsetting to not see as much activity as others, but I suppose this is all part of the experiment. Below I've attached a picture of the Heterophyrus.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to cite this image. (figure 404 pg 173 D.J. Patterson 1996)

    ReplyDelete